We have identified 5 prototypes of people, within the geo-located context, which may be relevant for you when you invite someone.
We mix prototypes relevance within a nearby area relevance.
Here are the 6 prototypes in order of relevance:
1. Already involved: these are people with whom you have already interacted within an activity (eg: you both have already synched in the same activity)
2. Friends: you have become friends (in different ways)
3. Same activities: you usually create the same type of activities (eg: you both frequently take out the dog for a walk)
4. Very close: you are right now very, very close
5. Active recently: these guys were doing something on expreem just minutes ago, so they are very reactive.
5. Popularity: these are people around your activity that have connected or synched a lot recently.