SYNCH means “YOU ARE RIGHT IN AND RIGHT NOW WHERE THE ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE”.
1. When you SYNCH with an activity you can start using “PHOTO” action to upload pictures to that activity
2. When you SYNCH you receive a Confirmation and if there is a promotion available in the place, you automatically unlock it
3. When you SYNCH you start seeing the CONNECT action and the counter: if the counter is bigger than zero it means you can connect with people within that activity (see the CONNECT paragraph in menu)
4. You can remove a SYNCH anytime while the activity is still in progress.
5. If you SYNCH and then move away you can re-take an action within this activity and your status will change consequently. (For example you may pass from a SYNCH to a CHECKIN and then move again back to a SYNCH….weired?
6. You can SYNCH to an activity only if that activity is still In Progress.
ACTION: CHECKIN & ACTION: APPROACH
1. When you CHECKIN with an activity you can not yet start using “PHOTO” action to upload pictures to that activity
2. You can remove a CHECKIN anytime while the activity is still in progress.
3. If you CHECKIN and then move closer you can re-take an action within this activity and your status will change consequently in SYNCH. (For example you may pass from a CHECKIN to a SYNCH or from a CHECKIN to a APPROACH if you move outside the 30 km range.
6. You can CHECKIN / APPROACH to an activity only if that activity is still In Progress.
APPROACH means “YOU ARE QUITE FAR FROM THE ACTIVITY BUT YOU DO HAVE SOME INTENTIONS TO BE OR TO GET THERE. YOU MAYBE GETTING THERE IN JUST MINUTES, HOURS OR MAYBE DAYS”.
1. You may use approach while you are driving to get to an activity, or if the activity last 1 or more days (like big parties for example) it may mean that you are even about to fly to this activity.
ACTION: NICE ACTIVITY !
NICE means “YOU LIKE THAT ACTIVITY, THAT STORY”.
1. More nice an activity gets more popular becomes, that means a story (even if ended) it’s always alive
2. You can use “NICE” only with ended activities.